Total scope of the modules
(1) The minor in economics (WiWi) comprises modules with a total of 15 credit points (LP) in the bachelor's program.
Elective Modules in Economics
(2) The student acquires the credit points for one or two of the following modules with a total scope of 15 credit points.
|Modules (elective catalog of economics)||Module Examination||ECTS points|
|Market and Sales||graded||15 LP|
|Planning, Decision and Value Creation||graded||15 LP|
|Accounting and Finance I||graded||7.5 LP|
|Accounting and Finance II||graded||7.5 LP|
|Economic Theory I||graded||7.5 LP|
|Economic Theory II||graded||7.5 LP|
|Management, Technology and Innovation I||graded||7.5 LP|
|Management, Technology and Innovation II||graded||7.5 LP|
Compulsory module Studium Fundamentale
(3) The student acquires the credit points for the module of Studium Fundamentale amounting to five credit points.
|Module (Studium Fundamentale)||LP|
|Studium Fundamentale||5 LP|
Supplementary oral examinations
(4) The possibility of an oral supplementary examination according to §10 paragraph 1 BPO Inf does not apply to examinations for which the Faculty of Economic Sciences is responsible.
(5) As additional qualification according to §21 BPO Inf in the version of 27.06.2013 only the modules mentioned in paragraph 2 can be chosen. Only fully completed modules can be included in the certificate.
(6) When registering for the examination, it must be declared that it is an oral supplementary examination. This declaration is irrevocable. The prerequisite for registering for an examination as a supplementary qualification is the consent of the examiners following a form-related application.
Scope of application
(7) This regulation applies to all students of the Bachelor's program in Computer Science at the Technical University of Dortmund with a minor in Economics.
(8) Students who have taken the minor in Economics before the winter semester 2012/13 will also acquire the credit points of the elective catalog in Economics through the following modules that are no longer offered, provided that they have been successfully completed. Failed examination attempts in the following modules no longer offered with a total of 15 credit points will be credited for the two modules replacing the respective module with a total of 7.5 credit points each.
|Modules no longer offered||Replaced by|
|Accounting and Finance||15 LP||Accounting and Finance I||7.5 LP|
|Accounting and Finance II||7.5 LP|
|Economic Theory||15 LP||Economic Theory I||7.5 LP|
|Economic Theory II||7.5 LP|
(9) Students who have chosen the minor in economics before the winter semester 2019/20 can also acquire the credit points of the elective catalog of economics through the following modules that are no longer offered, provided that they have been successfully completed,
|Modules (Elective Catalog of Economics)||Module examination||ECTS points|
|Production and Work||graded||15 LP|
|Leadership and Organization||graded||15 LP|
Note on additional qualification
For examinations of the Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, which are to be taken as additional qualifications, please refer to the notes of the Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.