To content
Application & Enrollment

Computer science as a subject in the master's degree programs for grammar schools and comprehensive schools and for vocational colleges

If you have completed a bachelor's degree in teaching at TU Dortmund University, you can simply transfer to the consecutive master's degree in teaching. Please use the form "Antrag auf Änderung des Studiums" (see Forms for student status during your studies) from the Registrar's Office. You can also find information on changing from a bachelor's degree in teaching to a consecutive master's degree on the DoKoLL website.