The Department of Computer Science offers proseminars every semester. In December there is a central distribution for the following summer semester and in June the distribution of proseminar places for the following winter semester.
The registration for the proseminars in the winter semester 2023/24 will take place from 05.07 to 12.07(23:59). To participate, please fill out the following survey: https: //umfragen.tu-dortmund.de/index.php/135961?lang=de
Undergraduate seminars in summer semester 2024
|Duality of Static and Dynamic Program Analysis: Towards Hybrid Analysis? Duality of Static and Dynamic Program Analysis: Towards Hybrid Analysis?
|Link (german) Link (english)
|Pioneers of computer science
|Optimization by Quantum Computing Optimization by Quantum Computing
|Efficient Algorithms for Similarity Search
|Solutions to the expression problem Solutions to the expression problem
|Convolutional Neural Networks - Methods and Applications Convolutional Neural Networks - Methods and Applications
|Selected Topics in Ultrametric Data Analysis The p-adics for Data Scientists
|Women in Computational Intelligence
|Let ChatGPT do the work?
Dates and deadlines
The Department of Computer Science offers undergraduate seminars (proseminars) each semester. Students are assigned to courses after an online registration with priority survey. The surveys usually take place
- in the second half of June for the following winter semester,
- in the second half of December for the following summer semester
and are announced under News on this website.
- In case of problems regarding the registration, please contact the Proseminar Representative M. Sc. Simon Klüttermann at Proseminarcs.tu-dortmundde.
- In case of questions concerning the contents and modalities of the respective proseminars, please contact the organizers.
- A presentation course represents one of the two course credits of the module INF-BSc-110.
- In some proseminars the presentation course is integrated (this should have been made clear by the organizer).
- For other proseminars, an external event must be attended.
- More information about the external event can be found in the LSF
- The dates are usually not fixed until some time after the survey.
- More details can be found in the module description (see below).
Student teachers according to LABG2009
Crediting of proseminars for seminars in the master's degree program for teachers according to the LAGB2009
(Resolution of the Examination Committee of 10.02.2016).
The course credit via the element "Proseminar" and the module exam of the module "Proseminar" of the bachelor study program Computer Science are credited as course credit uber the element "Seminar" or as module exam of the modules "Computer Science in Context and Seminar GyGe", "Hardware Internship and Seminar BK" or "Hardware Internship ET and Seminar BK". The course credit must have been acquired in the same course for which the module exam is taken.
Students of the master's degree in teaching according to the LAGB2009 participate in the registration procedure in the same way as students of the bachelor's degree in computer science.
Below you will find the relevant module descriptions:
- Bachelor's degree programs in Computer Science and Applied Computer Science
- Master of Science in Computer Science