Total scope of the modules
(1) The application subject Logistics comprises modules with a total of 36 credit points (LP) in the Bachelor's program.
(2) The student acquires 34 credit points through the following compulsory modules.
|Module||Module Examination||ECTS points|
|Introduction to Logistics||graded||4|
|Fundamentals of Corporate Logistics and Supply Chain Management||graded||5|
|Material Flow Systems I||graded||5|
|Transport Logistics I||graded||5|
|Traffic Logistics II||graded||5|
|Packaging, Identification and Automation Technology||graded||5|
|Warehouse Management Systems||graded||5|
(3) The student acquires 2 credit points through the following module.
|Module (Studium Fundamentale)||Module examination||ECTS points|
|Studium Fundamentale||without examination according to the regulations of the module description||2|
Supplementary oral examinations
(4) The possibility of an oral supplementary examination according to § 12 para. 1 BPO Inf does not apply to examinations in the application subject Logistics.
Examinations and participation requirements
(5) Deadlines and procedures for registering for courses and examinations correspond to the deadlines and procedures applicable to students of the Bachelor's and Master's degree programs in Logistics. The examination requirements correspond to the module handbooks of the Bachelor's and Master's degree programs in Logistics.
(6) These regulations apply to all students of the Bachelor's degree program in Applied Computer Science at the Technical University of Dortmund with the application subject Logistics.
(7) For students who have applied for the application subject Logistics in individual cases according to the recommendations of 12.02.2014, the examination board can decide on transitional provisions.