Total scope of the modules
(1) The application subject Logistics comprises modules with a total of 15 credit points (LP) in the Master's program.
(2) The student acquires 15 credit points through three of the following modules with a total scope of 15 credit points (LP).
|Module||Module Examination||ECTS points|
|Factory Planning and Operation||graded||5|
|Material flow calculation||graded||5|
|Material Flow Simulation||graded||5|
|Order picking systems||graded||5|
|Enterprise Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|Methods for planning and controlling transport logistics|
Supplementary oral examinations
(3) The possibility of an oral supplementary examination according to § 12 para. 1 MPO AngInf does not apply to examinations in the application subject Logistics.
Examinations and requirements for participation
(4) Deadlines and procedures for registering for courses and examinations correspond to the deadlines and procedures applicable to students of the Bachelor's and Master's degree programs in Logistics. The examination requirements correspond to the module handbooks of the Bachelor's and Master's degree programs in Logistics.
(5) These regulations apply to all students of the Master's program in Applied Computer Science at the Technische Universität Dortmund with the application subject Logistics.